Picture this – smooth, safe, hairless bodies! That doesn’t sound appealing? What’s more, so you can liberate yourself from waxing, tweezing and grooming permanently? Well the solution is a laser!
The law of the day has been laser hair reduction. This therapy is known as “epilation performed by laser.” Epilation implies elimination from the body of hair. Selective photothermolysis is the chief science behind it. The technical concept of selective photothermolysis is that only the tissue and nothing else is affected or killed by having the correct sum of the right wavelength of laser energy to the right tissue.You may find more details about this at Touch Up Laser.
So what is the function of a professional in laser hair removal? And how can you realize that the best expert has been contacted by you? Before determining whether this treatment is correct for you, there are few concerns that you need to pose.
In order to inject beams of light through the hair follicles, a laser hair reduction expert or surgeon (as they are known) requires a specific tool. Follicles are destroyed and, due to the heat released, hair development is terminated. The laser beams are long enough for the pigment to vaporize and thus disable a range of follicles at a time. In the treated region, this dramatically hinders any hair development.
The therapy time period and the laser beam strength are based on two criteria:
* Body hair density and tone.
* The surface of the body on which to wash fur.
The counseling may be carried out in minutes or hours. However the amount of sessions appropriate for therapy will differ. As hair growth periods are about six months, patients typically need to wait for about a year to notice meaningful effects from the procedure.
Choosing a Professional
The criteria of choosing a professional in laser hair removal are:
* Make sure the professional is operating with a suitable laser that has been prescribed for hair reduction.
* Is the laser used on the skin and form of hair harmless?
* Credible qualification of becoming an expert in laser hair reduction and skill degree in the field.
* Policy of the clinic to modifying or repeating the treatment if the therapy did not yield necessary and anticipated outcomes.
* Clinic cleanliness.
* Last but not least, the care fees