If you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor crime, it is important that you seek the help of a seasoned criminal defense attorney to represent your case. This lawyer will possess the knowledge and experience necessary for bringing about the best outcome possible for your case. The legal team will have the professional networking and contacts that will allow them to present the most effective and aggressive legal representation to their clients. Browse this site listing about Criminal Defense Attorney San Marcos
It can be a stressful, frustrating, and a confusing time if you or a family member has been charged with a crime. When you are facing a loss of freedom, it not only affects you but also your entire family. Your livelihood may be at stake as you face losing your employment, and if you are the primary breadwinner, you can become delinquent in many of your financial obligations. To increase your chances of preserving your freedom when you have been charged with a crime, hire a competent criminal defense attorney to represent your case. This lawyer will help relieve your anxiety and will guide you through you entire criminal case, informing you on what to expect and providing information so you can understand the facts of your case.
The following is a brief description of the cases a criminal defense attorney represents:
– Sex Crimes-Crimes that include obscenity, voyeurism, molestation, rape, and child pornography. A seasoned attorney can defend those accused of non-registered and registered sex crimes.
– Drug Offenses-These crimes include possession for sale, possession, manufacturing, cultivation, drug trafficking and more.
– DUI and DWI-Your attorney may handle cases that involve driving while having a suspended license, aggravated DUI, juvenile DUI and more.
– Embezzlement-a criminal defense lawyer can represent those who are charged with the illegal transfer of property or money for their own personal use.
– Domestic Violence- your lawyer may represent those who have been charge with exhibiting a pattern of abusive behavior towards a spouse, those they are dating, family member, or those in cohabitation.
– Juvenile Crimes- where a juvenile has been charged with crimes such as property crimes, graffiti, curfew violations, truancy and more.
– White collar crimes-Your lawyer may represent those charged with pandering, money laundering, identity theft, email interception, computer hacking, bribery, forgery and more.